Identify buildings?

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
That is going to be hard to accomplish. I would suggest you contact Ted Gordon and he can compare them to photos he took at Friendship. I don't see any other way unless someone else has more photos. Maybe Sue Bakley's photos would help. I saw them when we walked Friendship together. She moved far away and I have no idea where she is at now.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
They may also be from Friendship Bogs at the DeMarco monument.

Pineyrick

Feb 11, 2021
Tabernacle
That is going to be hard to accomplish. I would suggest you contact Ted Gordon and he can compare them to photos he took at Friendship. I don't see any other way unless someone else has more photos. Maybe Sue Bakley's photos would help. I saw them when we walked Friendship together. She moved far away and I have no idea where she is at now.
Ted Gordon did look at all the p[ix we have and made several suggestions. Most were speculation. So we are trying to contact him again, not just about the pix, but also to speak with us about Tabernacle Township.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Yes, very good point. We had been told that a Diane Sooy may know something about them, but have no contact for her. Do you know her?

Sorry, no. I wish I could tell you more.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I would highly suggest you ask around and see if anyone knows where Sue Bakely may be and send the photos to her. She has a scrapbook type book full of photos of all the dwellings and as we walked around she pointed out where each photo was located. I don't know how she knew that because they moved from there when she was about 3. In any event, I remember many building in the photos so she could compare them.

Reactions: Boyd

Pineyrick

Feb 11, 2021
Tabernacle
I would highly suggest you ask around and see if anyone knows where Sue Bakely may be and send the photos to her. She has a scrapbook type book full of photos of all the dwellings and as we walked around she pointed out where each photo was located. I don't know how she knew that because they moved from there when she was about 3. In any event, I remember many building in the photos so she could compare them.
Anyone know how I can reach Sue Bakely or Diane Sooy?

Rooftree

Explorer
Mar 24, 2017
Haddon Township
If the Woodland Township Historical Society's web page is current, Diane Sooy is the Treasurer/Secretary. I do not know her. I was just googling her name. Also, Ted Gordon is the Historian.

Reactions: Boyd