Best thing I saw today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongIslandPiney

Explorer
Jan 11, 2006
Was watching CNN and they had Queen Rania of Jordan on. Where can I find girls like this? More specifically, where can I find some petite brown eyed beauties who like the pine barrens? :pigfly:
irania.jpg

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I am sure she has never had dirt on her hands. She is not for you.

Guy

LongIslandPiney

Explorer
Jan 11, 2006
I think it's been at least 6 years since I ate anything in Burger King. Only "fast food" I can eat is Wendy's. Best hot dogs are Nathan's, too bad there aren't many Nathan's around.

Oct 25, 2006
I think it's been at least 6 years since I ate anything in Burger King. Only "fast food" I can eat is Wendy's. Best hot dogs are Nathan's, too bad there aren't many Nathan's around.

Wendy's is my place also, i like the Saberett dogs, but i would stick a dietz and watson deli beef frank up against the both of them any day.

Jim

LongIslandPiney

Explorer
Jan 11, 2006
Wendy's is my place also, i like the Saberett dogs, but i would stick a dietz and watson deli beef frank up against the both of them any day.

Jim

Plus Wendy's has muzak, which plays alot of hot chicks (I'm talking about the FM1 soft rock channel).
Here's a tune you've probably heard, I wouldn't mind getting some unconditional love from her. :guinness:

Proof that nice guys can get ladies.

I probably listened to too much muzak today.:siren:

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Proof that nice guys can get ladies.

I probably listened to too much muzak today.:siren:

You have. In reality I doubt she would have given him the time of day.

In any event, an interesting video. Most of them are unwatchable.

Guy

MarkBNJ

Piney
Jun 17, 2007
Long Valley, NJ
www.markbetz.net
I was in Israel for three weeks back in '92, and my hosts joked that I was going to sprain my neck from swiveling it around to follow some lovely every twenty seconds. The Middle East has its charms, for sure.

LongIslandPiney

Explorer
Jan 11, 2006
I was in Israel for three weeks back in '92, and my hosts joked that I was going to sprain my neck from swiveling it around to follow some lovely every twenty seconds. The Middle East has its charms, for sure.

Yeah, too bad the women are very into money and not into hiking.
I've always had a thing for petite brunettes with big brown eyes ever since I started liking girls. Maybe it has to do with the fact I am jewish.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.