One Tiny Piney

Ariadne

Explorer
Dec 23, 2004
Charleston, WV
Tiny Piney

Meet my new son Nikolai, he's a very tiny piney. :)

Attachments

• DSCF1423.jpg
    DSCF1423.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 347

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
congratulations papa, there is nothing in this world more wonderful than a new baby. may you have many many many years of enjoyment from your new bundle of joy. I hope we see more pictures of him soon. oh by the way Is he your first one?

It is not papa, it is mama :)

Congrats Ariadne!

Guy

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
So that's where you've been.
Month's of hard work gettin' one of those thing's all cooked up and out into the world huh. Absolute best of luck and health to you both!
Like many here can attest... good times are comin'.
Hell, Maxwell likes 'em so much every so often he sets up another new batch. That's one way to keep that youthful spirit around!

g.

So that's where you've been.
Month's of hard work gettin' one of those thing's all cooked up and out into the world huh. Absolute best of luck and health to you both!
Like many here can attest... good times are comin'.
Hell, Maxwell likes 'em so much every so often he sets up another new batch. That's one way to keep that youthful spirit around!

g.

Very true, I have 5 kid's all together starting with my 19(gonna be 20 soon)yr old son Dylan ,my 14 yr old daughter Olivia, Bubba who is 6 1/2 , Mary Emma who just turned 4 and Charlotte who is 2 (gonna be 3).

this is all of them except for the girl in the blue sweat shirt (a friend of my daughters)

trip to meadville PA to see Dylan At college for the first time 086.jpg

We went up to visit my oldest son at college near Pittsburgh last October.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
My my, haven't you come far since the day we met you at Hanover Furnace with a case of beer in the back of your car!

Now life really begins for you. Good luck. You are a sweet person and deserve the best that life has to offer.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
All,

For those of you who were not member back in March of 2005 let me explain. She was an Archaeologist involved with the digs at Hanover Furnace when they were constructing the dam there. She gave a tour to any member of this site who wanted to participate.

Group

group.JPG

Cog that was discovered

closeup%20of%20the%20cog.JPG

Tiny Piney’s mom :)

Ariadne.JPG

I merged two photo’s for this one which shows the building of the dam by Ft Dix.

merged.jpg

The thread from back then. The photo’s don’t work for the most part.

http://forums.njpinebarrens.com/showthread.php?t=1631

And it is on Federal Property and you should not go there; however, you can see the dam from the road.

http://maps.njpinebarrens.com/#lat=39.979948&lng=-74.524537&z=17&type=k&gpx=

Guy

Tom

Explorer
Feb 10, 2004
Thank you. This makes two girls and one boy. The newest arrival is a daughter.