Whitesbog blueberry festival saturday

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
Dave, Did you make it to the festival? I walked around a bit and at the Forked River Mountain Coalition display I saw BobPBX, his friend Mickey and Jerseyman. It was a trifecta of local knowledge! Too bad we didn't have more time. I think a formal get-together should be arranged for all members.

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
Dave, Did you make it to the festival? I walked around a bit and at the Forked River Mountain Coalition display I saw BobPBX, his friend Mickey and Jerseyman. It was a trifecta of local knowledge! Too bad we didn't have more time. I think a formal get-together should be arranged for all members.

I was there, I didn't realize that Bob, Mickey and Jerseyman were there as well. It was very busy this year with alot more to see than usual. good stuff, pine barrens oriented instead of the jewlery venders you get at the cranberry festival. I would have stayed longer but when you are there with a two year old you kind of go by his clock.

Jeff

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
yes i was there from about 11:00 till about 3:00. I was the guy with no shirt. "defective 4x4" tatto and a gesture tattoos bandana on and some peircings. stuck out from a majority of the crowd lol. I was there with a few people from new jersey jeep association.

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
It was my first time there even though I only live about 2 miles away. I would have been better off riding my bicycle. The amount of people surprised me (enough people to make mudboy disappear in the crowd!). When I got there around noon the parking lot was full and I had to park on Whitesbog Rd. on the other side of Rt. 530. On the way back to my truck at 3:00 I spotted a dark blue Cherokee with a PBX sticker in the rear window and I'm guessing it was Jeff's?