Whipperbill In The News

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
All,

If you enjoy viewing our very own Whipperbill's photo's on this site, you may enjoy viewing them in the Atlantic City Weekly newspaper. You can view a portion of his photos at the link below, and if you want more I believe the actually paper has even more. Be sure to leave a comment as our very own glowordz has done already. Congratulations Bill!

Picturesque Pinelands

http://www.atlanticcityweekly.com/multimedia/Picturesque-Pinelands-67027957.html

I see manumuskin hiding in one of Bill's shots :) I'd know him anywhere :dance:

Guy

whippoorbill

Explorer
Jul 29, 2003
Bridgeton
All,

If you enjoy viewing our very own Whipperbill's photo's on this site, you may enjoy viewing them in the Atlantic City Weekly newspaper. You can view a portion of his photos at the link below, and if you want more I believe the actually paper has even more. Be sure to leave a comment as our very own glowordz has done already. Congratulations Bill!

Picturesque Pinelands

http://www.atlanticcityweekly.com/multimedia/Picturesque-Pinelands-67027957.html

I see manumuskin hiding in one of Bill's shots :) I'd know him anywhere :dance:

Guy

I'm pretty sure the editors/art director thought Alfie was a big bush, otherwise it would not have made the cut. :)

Thanks for pointing out the Atlantic City Weekly exposure, Guy. There's a single-page spread in the current issue (October 29), which looks nicer than the web album (IMO). I have approximately 30,000 copies of the newspaper on my person. I can't imagine how that happened.

Whip

Mts83

Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
Sourland Mountains
www.wtfda.info
Congrats on getting in the AC Weekly!

As for the second pic, maybe the AC weekly was going for a bigfoot story as well lol. That is pretty wild looking, cool pic, I think a lot of people will just dismiss the figure for a bush though. I sent it to a friend who didn't even notice it at first.

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
Wow, Al needed a haircut real bad there! Well, I guess it is permanent now...from now on Al will be known as "The Bush Man".

Congratulations Bill!! Nice work.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Yes thats a ghillie suit.It took me 100 plus hours to make.it is basically a volleyball net shoe gooed down to a bdu set.then jute twine of four different died colors painstakinly tied on pies by piece in a staggered pattern.that is a mossy oak pattern which uses blck,brown,olive green and green.Bill has taken pics of me spread out flat on the ground in lichen and i look like a patch of lichen.the suit is not bushwack friendly as you can see but if you pack it in and set up a hide and get in it you can really spook some people.I set in front of my door at halloween last year and scared holy crap out of kids that thought i was a bush:)
Alfie
a.k.a. bush man

ps
total cost to make was about 130 bucks.
if you buy it ready made it's about 700

Furball1

Explorer
Dec 11, 2005
Florida
Make one for me so I can scare the **** out of the morons who drive I-4 in Orlando !!! You should call it "The Cousin It Cammie". LOL !!!

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
You see Whip? I liked Bush so much I became one.I'm really surprised I tricked you into taking pictures of Bush.I didn't thin your liberal camera would even focus on Bush but it did a right nice job.You have preserved my Bush legacy on the internet for all posterity.Thanks Whip,
Bush Man