2GB SD cards - $1.99

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Have you used this site? Only two reviews here, but they aren't good: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/I_Have_To_Have_THAT

Very Dissatisfied
Reviewer: puntjack (1)

1/14/09 8:15 PM
I ordered 2 HDMI cables on 1/6/09. On 1/8/09, I received an email stating that the merchandise had SHIPPED. Not that the shipping label had been printed, but that the order had been shipped. It is now 1/14/09 and the USPS website shows that the electronic shipping info has been received but that the package is not even in their hands yet. As the previous reviewer stated, I will never again be ordering from this company again.

Very Dissatisfied
Reviewer: FrickinDan (3)

11/24/08 9:35 PM
I ordered an item they had on their site on 11/14/08 and was finally sent a tracking number on 11/22/08. That's all fine, except for the fact that the shipper (UPS) was just electronically notified and paid for the package today 11/24/08 and does not have the package yet. I'm sorry, but 10 days to ship out my order is crazy. It was a full business week and two weekends and the package isn't even in the UPS system yet, so it will probably be picked up tomorrow. I doubt I'll ever order anything from this place again. I took a chance and so far this is not a good experience at all.

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
That is one rating out of the 2 posted for the site. I wouldn't put much trust in those numbers given the amont of orders they do. I ordered the limit, 5 :dance: