A "town" NOBODY knows about....except me.

Windsor

Scout
Aug 11, 2005
Somerdale
Funny that this thread pops up now. I had a 'settlement' just like this in the woods behind my house. My neighbor's kid's pet rabit got loose and they were out in the woods looking for it. While looking for it, they stumbled upon the 'settlement'. The neighbors in the area were somewhat concerned. Not something you want going on in your own back yard. Anyway, the cops got involved and took care of the situation. They are not there anymore.

Jason Bladzinski

Explorer
Feb 15, 2014
Avenel
Very interesting. You are seeing these sites by day and there is no one there (or is there?) makes me think that these people are out working. The 2 shirts I saw hanging in the picture sure look like work type shirts. Guy is right, be careful, I'm sure they want to be left alone.

Steve

PS. If you do run into them and they speak an Arab language you might want to notify the authorities.........really.

Hey, that's super xenophobic. I'm half Arab on my mother's side (Lebanese) and I camp in the pines all the time.

Jason Bladzinski

Explorer
Feb 15, 2014
Avenel
woods people

these people are a group who believe we should leave our houses and live in the woods they use the wood tepee as a classroom to teach wilderness skills ect.. i understand they are quite friendly. the town knows about them and has no problems with them. I think there is a article in weird nj about them they have a website but i cant remember what the address is.

Can you find that website address please!?! I want to join them!

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Have you looked the dates over on those posts? Those individuals have not posted in years.

Reactions: Ben Ruset