A Very Merry Christmas

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
I knew this Christmas was going to be one of the most memorable ever because both of my sons and their wives were due to have baby boys less than a week from Christmas.

Due dates were nearly spot on and we gained a grandson last Wednesday and another one Tuesday of this week.
Sage William Smith and Colton Hayes Smith hit the ground running in the middle of a pandemic but that's okay. That will just be one more thing I will never forget about this Christmas.

Today I was ale to get together with both of my sons and all three of my grandsons for the first time.
IMG_6238 (2) (Small).JPG

Merry Christmas everyone and God bless.

I knew this Christmas was going to be one of the most memorable ever because both of my sons and their wives were due to have baby boys less than a week from Christmas.

Due dates were nearly spot on and we gained a grandson last Wednesday and another one Tuesday of this week.
Sage William Smith and Colton Hayes Smith hit the ground running in the middle of a pandemic but that's okay. That will just be one more thing I will never forget about this Christmas.

Today I was ale to get together with both of my sons and all three of my grandsons for the first time.View attachment 14441

Merry Christmas everyone and God bless.

Good news and reason to rejoice.

Reactions: RednekF350