Ahi Tuna

long-a-coming

Explorer
Mar 28, 2005
Berlin Twp
Sprinkle the entire area with flour or powdered sugar.
This has worked flawlessly every year in capturing Easter Bunny tracks on the table where we leave the carrots and cookies.
My kids are always impressed with the results and perhaps so will you be.
Might could work Bob.

g.

Don't do the flour Bob. You may have a kooky group of Hash House Harriers all around scaring away any wildlife. My late father was a member of the HHH and let's just say they were a little eccentric. They describe their club as "A drinking club with a running problem" The Philadelphia HHH runs all over the area through woods, commercial areas, and just about anywhere they plan a route. They use flour to mark their trails. There is a related group of hashers called the Ben Franklin Mob who run only in the city. A few years ago one of the members was spreading flour near Independence Mall to mark a trail when Park Police swiftly arrested the drunken fool and threw him in jail.
I wonder why?:rolleyes:

These folks have official nicknames for each other that would make the members on this site blush:)

I am not a big fan of this group but that's another story(a more personal one).

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
I don't know, Easter Bunnies, drinking, Ahi tuna, Vultures, drinking, flour,
Japanese Easter Bunnies, or was that vultures, no tuna, drinking, and Bob.
Excellent thread! Did I mention drinking?

g.

foofoo

Explorer
Sep 14, 2003
I don't know whats worse, getting it stolen, or reviewing the contents and seeing someones butt backed up against it.

Anyway....two days and it was stolen? That is pretty amazing since Greenwood is so large and remote. There is an area across from the VFW and Firehouse though, that has been turning into an ATV park for locals and out of towners. Did you have it there Foofoo?
they definatley have pictures of me on there because i always test my cameras out before leaving an area. i hate to blame anyone but i have a good idea who might have borrowed it for life. i put it out on a friday and it was gone by monday morning. the camera wasnt in too deep.it was in an unmarked area and not on a trail. i made the mistake of leaving it out over the weekend during the opening weekend of the bird season. there is an old timer that rides through greenwood in a small blue pick up truck that i see from time to time. he knows exactly where i hunt and i am suspicious of him. he says he just drives around looking for turkeys. if you do decide to put a trail camera out i would do it during the week only and check on it often. make sure its locked up. they also make infrared flash models. with this economy i expect more of this crap to happen.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
they definatley have pictures of me on there because i always test my cameras out before leaving an area. i hate to blame anyone but i have a good idea who might have borrowed it for life. i put it out on a friday and it was gone by monday morning. the camera wasnt in too deep.it was in an unmarked area and not on a trail. i made the mistake of leaving it out over the weekend during the opening weekend of the bird season. there is an old timer that rides through greenwood in a small blue pick up truck that i see from time to time. he knows exactly where i hunt and i am suspicious of him. he says he just drives around looking for turkeys. if you do decide to put a trail camera out i would do it during the week only and check on it often. make sure its locked up. they also make infrared flash models. with this economy i expect more of this crap to happen.

We find them all the time and may play games but there is no harm in that, well maybe a butt from a PBX member may be an exception :)

Guy