Albertson over the J/C bridge.

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Being a creature of habit and liking walks on the Fleming pike, I was out yesterday to see what the flow of the Albertson looked like back through Iron Mill and the J/C bridge. Very nice,clean & good movement. Had a good amount of fallen trees though.Saw one duck.The walk gave me chance to toy with my GPS. I did the usual and picked up bottles & cans in a 5 gal paint bucket I found. Saw 2 huge mounds of tires.Depressing. This next really turns my guts. Found a bag of discard.
Wawa, full with soda can empty cig pack food wraps etc.
Why the hell was it left? Nothing to worry about being busted for like beer cans or such. Stupid & Ignorant. Bring that crap home JERKS!

Contented myself to a stop at a state marker I know of to try to find it's companions.Needless to say it becomes easy to appreciate Guy's patience. My search was to no avail. Did get followed in the treetops by what I supposed was a curious or annoyed hawk ( White ) Forgive me I am not a birder so best not to make foolish guesses. Pretty animal and it's cries were pleasing to listen to.

G.