Alpha-Gal Syndrome

PINEY WARDEN

Explorer
Jan 13, 2012
What’s this? Pineys don’t eat seafood? Barnegat Bay is nothing more then an extension of the pines. You just need it cooked right. I’ll bet there’s a few of us on here that have a couple family recipes that would make you actually enjoy fish. My wife refused to eat fish until she met me lol
I may need the cooking recipe! I’m willing to try anything else besides chicken and turkey

Reactions: smoke_jumper

smoke_jumper

Piney
Mar 5, 2012
Atco, NJ
I may need the cooking recipe! I’m willing to try anything else besides chicken and turkey
Whenever someone tells me they don’t like fish but want to try some my go to dish is swordfish. I don’t really have a recipe but it’s pretty simple and fast.
I preheat the oven at 350. I sprinkle salt, pepper, crushed rosemary and minced onion flakes or onion powder. I heat about 2 tbsp oil in a cast iron pan. I sear it about 5 min on each side, deglaze the pan with about a 1/4 cup of white wine and pop in the oven for 5 min or so. You’ll want to cook it like a med well steak (cooked through but still moist in the middle). Take out and serve with a lemon wedge.