any one out today?

Hewey

Piney
Mar 10, 2005
Pinewald, NJ
I was out today pulling my treestands in the lacey/berkeley twp. area, while heading out of the thick stuff to the main trail I could hear people coming down the trail, almost out I could see hikers with back packs and knee boots, only passed the last two gentelmen, just woundering if it was any body from this site? PBX? saw a silver foucus at the main ent. to double trouble, thought maybe it was teegates car? any how just a nice day to be in the pines.:)

LongIslandPiney

Explorer
Jan 11, 2006
I was out there yesterday, was at Robert Cushman Murphy preserve, and saw alot of frozen lakes. Photos will be coming...be patient!

I was out today pulling my treestands in the lacey/berkeley twp. area, while heading out of the thick stuff to the main trail I could hear people coming down the trail, almost out I could see hikers with back packs and knee boots, only passed the last two gentelmen, just woundering if it was any body from this site? PBX? saw a silver foucus at the main ent. to double trouble, thought maybe it was teegates car? any how just a nice day to be in the pines.:)

It wasn't Teegate. His Focus is white and he was in a different part of the Pines today.

Steve