Anyone Interested in a Poisonous Plants Program?

NJChileHead

Explorer
Dec 22, 2011
Hey Folks, I'm doing a presentation on poisonous plants for the Lancaster County Master Gardeners this evening (2/16/2022). I've done this presentation for other organizations before and it's been well received. Many of the plants don't grow in the Pine Barrens proper but do grow on the periphery and elsewhere in S. Jersey. If interested please PM me and I will send you the link!

NJChileHead

Explorer
Dec 22, 2011
Forgot to add: the program starts at 7 pm and it's free. I'll check PMs one last time around 6:40 for any last minute requests. Already got some interest on here, thanks for the support!

Gibby

Piney
Apr 4, 2011
Trenton
Chile, it was a pleasure to listen to your presentation. I couldn't believe how quickly the hour and a half passed. You have an entertaining approach to the subject!

Reactions: NJChileHead

NJChileHead

Explorer
Dec 22, 2011
Chile, it was a pleasure to listen to your presentation. I couldn't believe how quickly the hour and a half passed. You have an entertaining approach to the subject!

Thank you for the kind words, and for attending!

NJChileHead

Explorer
Dec 22, 2011
I thought it was while I was at work.If I had of known it was that late I"d of been there.I"m used to missing every thing because of my assinine schedule and just assumed I"d miss this too.

Thanks Al, partly my fault because I waited as long as I did to make the announcement to the forum. I'll keep you posted for the next one.

Mark

Reactions: manumuskin