Are U a Giants Fan?

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
How bout that? The best Eagles game I can remember. Certainly the most spectacular comeback. Miracle in the Meadowlands part two?

Indeed. I could not believe it. Were you thunderstruck like I was at that last touchdown? I thought it was a joke or something....like we all just knew a flag would call it back.

PS: that kind of nonsense at the goal line by him is going to bite the Eagles in the butt someday. I would have thanked him profusely for the touchdown, but then asked him to stop that kind of stuff.

gipsie

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
atlantic county
PS: that kind of nonsense at the goal line by him is going to bite the Eagles in the butt someday. I would have thanked him profusely for the touchdown, but then asked him to stop that kind of stuff.

I kinda thought Andy Reid should have smackd him upside the head for that... If something happened because of that, he would have been the biggest idiot in the world, not the game saver....

jburd641

Explorer
Jan 16, 2008
Port Charlotte, Fl.
They didn't have the game on here but I did see Jackson's goalline trick. I thought he was making sure the clock had run out. If he keeps up the taunting, he''s going to get buried by a cheap shot and then wonder why.
Awesome comeback for the Birds even though I'm not a fan. (Not a Giants fan either)

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
True, but we should just go ahead and give NYC that part of the state anyway. The rest of us would see our property values improve by 20% the next day.

Not only that, it has always burned me that they put New York in front of their name but play in Jersey. I refuse to recognize them as my team because of that. How would NY like it if we called them the NJ Yankees?

And even Cliff Lee recognizes now, that it ain't all about money and playing in New York.