ATV park plan in for bumpy ride

Trailhead00

Explorer
Mar 9, 2005
Haddonfield, NJ
I plan to race some of this year and all of next years races. So if anybody is interested I can provide updates to how the races are run and additional information. I'm just glad their is an alternative for us ATV riders. I personally would rather have races like this than an ATV park, unless the park is really off the charts great. I have not talked to anyone who is involved in this race series but it sounds promising and well thought out. I guess there will never be a perfect plan but maybe this is a start, we will see.

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Trailhead00 said:
I plan to race some of this year and all of next years races. So if anybody is interested I can provide updates to how the races are run and additional information. I'm just glad their is an alternative for us ATV riders. I personally would rather have races like this than an ATV park, unless the park is really off the charts great. I have not talked to anyone who is involved in this race series but it sounds promising and well thought out. I guess there will never be a perfect plan but maybe this is a start, we will see.

If you do need any info more than what you see on the site, I can
certainly get you there. this fellow who introduced me to it is very
involved.