Balloons and perfectly square holes

virgos

Explorer
Mar 25, 2007
The balloons I presume we would see around our house and just pick them up. Along side some of the side roads there are these perfectly square holes filled with water no bigger than a ping pong table. Maybe 6 or 8 in deep. What are they?

The balloons I presume we would see around our house and just pick them up. Along side some of the side roads there are these perfectly square holes filled with water no bigger than a ping pong table. Maybe 6 or 8 in deep. What are they?

Just a guess. When they have motor-crosses in the Pines they often set signs to mark the trail. They could be the holes left from them.

Steve

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Just a guess. When they have motor-crosses in the Pines they often set signs to mark the trail. They could be the holes left from them.

Steve

He said a ping pong table so it must be quite large.

Guy

Lorun

Explorer
Apr 10, 2004
Woolwich
Ok, I wonder if it would work though. Maybe NJ could allow one and use the money for preservation or something.

Monkeywrench

Feb 10, 2007
OC / Philly
They're not motorcrosses, but enduro's. Think rallying (have to reach a checkpoint at a certain time, if you are faster or slower, you get points. Least amount of points at the end wins) but with a dirtbike through the woods.