Bamber Home for Sale

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
If you know of an interested person, I'm selling my home. Need to downsize etc.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I have been working on getting it ready for a long time. Started in mid-January, felt ready on 15 June.

Have 6 showings booked today so far. Madness.

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Nice looking home Bob! I moved from a big house in Medford to my "cabin in the woods" back in 2006 and it was the best thing I ever did. Have around 1000 sq ft here with two guest rooms that are closed off most of the year. Have bought four homes and sold three during my life, but never sold a home when I was still living there. That always sounded like a nightmare!

Hope you find a buyer quickly. Where do you plan to relocate?

Last edited:
Reactions: bobpbx

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
The real estate market is on fire. We typically don't mess with small real estate surveys but the surveying business across the street from us does. He cannot keep up right. I recommend him for surveys and he sends people to us for subdivisions and grading plans requiring engineering.

I really cannot figure this boom out. Many people are still out of work and on unemployment and many businesses have closed for good.

Reactions: dragoncjo

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Isn't it flight from the cities/suburbia? We discussed this awhile ago and I have read some articles about it since then, some of which suggested we were at the beginning of a huge change in the market. Just looked on Zillow... it says the value of my house has gone up 1.5% in the past 30 days...

Last edited:
Reactions: aleahey

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Isn't it flight from the cities/suburbia? We discussed this awhile ago and I have read some articles about it since then, some of which suggested we were at the beginning of a huge change in the market. Just looked on Zillow... it says the value of my house has gone up 1.5% in the past 30 days...
I suppose it is Boyd. I just didn't think it would happen this quickly.

My sister-in-law and her husband live in a seniors development in FL. They are bailing out as quickly as possible. They want to get off the grid after this COVID nightmare and are going to look in the Kentucky and Tennessee areas.

I could not live in an age-restricted community and I could absolutely never live any place that has an HOA. My sister-in-law's place in FL was very nice but I felt like I was suffocatiing under their inane rules that covered every stupid element and I only visited their for two days.

Last edited:

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
In answer to your questions, I have my eye set on Manahawkin west of the Parkway off of route 72. I would not mind the right retirement village. I want the one-floor condensed sphere of living (living room, kitchen, bedroom all nearby), and the freedom to leave my house for long periods of time and not have to worry about the yard or break ins. I also like the idea of having LBI a stones throw from me, and being able to jump on the parkway quickly and go north and south at will. I'm a coastal guy. I can't leave it. Although I don't use it a lot, I want it near. Also, if you've ever been down that way, you have every store you need right there on 72 east of the parkway, not to mention the hospital and a ready escape into the pines with few traffic lights to navigate.

Last edited: