Beaver Branch

00xj54

Scout
May 2, 2006
Can someone tell me how to get there by Road. I'm coming from Waterford. I wanna take canoe trip from Hawkin's Bridge to there. I wanna know where to park my Jeep.

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
Do you know where the Harrisville ruins are?, just south of harrisville pond on 679. You turn in there and go all the way to the end. There is a rural parking area there. That is beaver branch. Make sure you park a bit out of the way as there are a lot of canoe livery truck going in and out all the time. There is a large tree there with yellow paint, I believe, so it is easy to recognize from the river. Have fun!!!

Jeff

00xj54

Scout
May 2, 2006
woodjin said:
Do you know where the Harrisville ruins are?, just south of harrisville pond on 679. You turn in there and go all the way to the end. There is a rural parking area there. That is beaver branch. Make sure you park a bit out of the way as there are a lot of canoe livery truck going in and out all the time. There is a large tree there with yellow paint, I believe, so it is easy to recognize from the river. Have fun!!!

Jeff

Sorrry I don't kow where harrisville is.

Tred

Jun 15, 2006
Williamstown, NJ
00xj54 said:
Sorrry I don't kow where harrisville is.

Take Rt. 542 from Hammonton to 563, make a left on Rt. 563 at the Green Bank Inn. Go down 563 until you see it intersect with Rt. 679. Make a right on Rt679. It's a sharp right.