Best Place to Mountain Bike

long-a-coming

Explorer
Mar 28, 2005
Berlin Twp
Wharton trail

I have not tried it yet but I hear there is a new trail that goes around the Atsion, Quakerbridge road and Hampton Furnace area, or something like that. I've been meaning to give it a try. I've found the sand roads tire me out really quick, its tough peddling, or maybe I'm just out of shape. If anyone is up for trying the new trail at quakerbridge I will join you. I've got a bike that has been sitting idle for a year.
the alternate trail takes you to the Pic for some wings, ears , and tails and a cold one!!! :guinness:
Tom

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
long-a-coming said:
the alternate trail takes you to the Pic for some wings, ears , and tails and a cold one!!! :guinness:
Tom

You should make sure you just have one at the Pic so you don't Mountain Bike with a buzz :)

Guy

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
Nothing goes together like mountain biking and beer. The two were made for each other.LOL

I often bike around the reeves bogs near my house. Whites bogs is great for mountain biking. I bike there all the time. Each bog is different. Every time I ride there I know I will see numerous turtles and snakes and maybe occasional beaver. Of course, there is the sugar sand to contend with, but what do you expect in the barrens.

Jeff

Bobbleton

Explorer
Mar 12, 2004
NJ
Allaire is an amazing place to bike . . . you just have to be careful there. There are quite a few places to thrash your bike (and yourself) or end up in the river if you're not completely on your game.

-Bob