Body found at Whitesbog

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Old Testament man here not that the New Testament contradicts the death penalty.Also it works,there are never any repeat offenders and nohing deters like the likelihood of swinging from a tall tree on a short rope. I would say it should be used for first degree murder,rape and tax evasion. (the last one was a joke)

Apr 6, 2004
Galloway

I don't know what you're asking because you are not articulating your question in a meaningful way. I would suggest that you construct a full sentence in order to remedy this, but I gather that you are not interested. You could have said as much. Good day, sir.

Apr 6, 2004
Galloway
Old Testament man here not that the New Testament contradicts the death penalty.Also it works,there are never any repeat offenders and nohing deters like the likelihood of swinging from a tall tree on a short rope. I would say it should be used for first degree murder,rape and tax evasion. (the last one was a joke)

Thanks, Al. Don't worry, I'll leave it at that.

Reactions: manumuskin

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
I don't know what you're asking because you are not articulating your question in a meaningful way. I would suggest that you construct a full sentence in order to remedy this, but I gather that you are not interested. You could have said as much. Good day, sir.

It is really the simplest of questions regarding your question; no additional construction necessary and you are correct about my level of interest. :) Enjoy your evening.