Brand New Book Based On Lakehurst, NJ

Lakehurstian1

Feb 26, 2015
Lakehurst, NJ
To anyone interested in Lakehurst History, I'm glad to announce the completion of my new book "A Small Town Life". It is a historical fiction that chronicles one mans journey through life during many vital parts of Lakehurst's history. The book is available for purchase on the link at the bottom. Inspiration for the story was drawn from Barrens Blimps and Barrens by Eric San Juan as well as Scene Yesterday by Frank Wainwright. I am also working on a follow up nonfiction book that will separate the facts and fiction from this story with over 80 historical photos! Both should be available on Amazon shortly, but "A Small Town Life" is available for sale on the Book Patch today! A big thanks to Jerseyman on this site, who provided me with some information about the people in this story. Any insight or anyone willing to support and pick up a copy is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards, Cedric Derecho

http://www.thebookpatch.com/BookSto...f4d-4ac3-9511-0c65aed699ae?isbn=9781682732502

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Looks like a nice book if anyone is interesting in that area. The price is right also.

ericsanjuan

Dec 1, 2011
Congratulations, Cedric, looks like a fantastic pair of projects. I look forward to checking them out. I wish you the best of luck with them!