Brotherton and Weekping Indian Communities

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Thanks for the link! If anyone is interested in the subject you should also check out the book "Brotherton" which I believe is available at Batsto and most libraries. It was written by George D. Flemming who has been to many of the Lines of the Pines book signings. I was fortunate enough to have dinner with him at one signing and it turns out he grew up across the street from my dad and knew my uncle. Mr. Flemming also did the excavating at the Savich Farm in Marlton.

http://www.amazon.com/Brotherton-George-Flemming/dp/093754857X

Guy

cudgel

Mar 5, 2013
Mount Holly
That is an excellent website on both Brotherton and Weekping. That site is run by Rich Walling. He also does research on the Lenape in other parts of North America. He certainly has a knack for digging up much of the information in New Jersey that other researchers miss.

Tgeorge

Scout
Apr 12, 2013
Tried to order that book on the Jersey Blues by William Casterline which was referenced in that Brotherton Site through Lulu publishing, but it didn;t go through. I'm a colonial American war nut. The Last of the Mohegans is my favorite movie. I think I lived back then>