Camping @ Bass river

bunnymom3

Explorer
Sep 27, 2003
Waretown
www.geocities.com
I was wondering if anyone likes camping? Mitch and I were talking and we were thinking maybe if anyone wants to do a get together at Bass River this summer. They have group sites that are pretty big if you have a group of 30 or more. I figured if anyone wanted to do it we could plan something around the area to do.

Nykki

B

bach2yoga

bunnymom3 said:
I was wondering if anyone likes camping? Mitch and I were talking and we were thinking maybe if anyone wants to do a get together at Bass River this summer. They have group sites that are pretty big if you have a group of 30 or more. I figured if anyone wanted to do it we could plan something around the area to do.

Nykki

Nykki,
I stayed at Bass River this past summer for some thinking time, then the family joined me. We enjoyed it and would doubtless be up for another shot at it! The early morning kayaking on the lake was peaceful. Several trails too, though they need to be remarked. I hiked between 7 and 13 miles each day I was there.
Renee

B

bach2yoga

I love your idea of the JD showing up, or a nighttime JD hunt, music one night around a campfire...maybe a coyote whimpering in pain in the background, lol! Campfire food, mmm....