cat for safe adoption

pineypower71

Oct 19, 2008
:happycat:If anyone is interested in adopting this great silly cat or helping me get direction on putting him up for safe adoption. I am fostering him and he needs a home.

Kookie needs a home. Lovable and lonely, "Kookie" cat needs a good home. Kookie has been displaced and is homeless due to a bad set of circumstances in his owners life. He is a silly and very freindly little guy who would do best either as the only cat or with a young kitten. A multi cat house hold doesn't work too well for him. I am fostering him but he is nervous, lonely and unhappy here because I have too many cats and he's having trouble adjusting. Please send me a message if you would like to visit him and see if he is the Kookie cat for you!
myspace url http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user
email t2006@comcast.net

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
He's just salivating in anticipation of some of Rednek's wine.

Or because of it.

I swear though, when Scott pulled out that cold, dark bottle of joy juice a couple weeks ago....I looked around for a cot to spend the nite on, cause I knew if I took one sip, that would be it.....fill 'er up!

pineypower71

Oct 19, 2008
whatev

What would the right forum be? It said "It talk about anything here and keep it civil"........................................The myspace link I guess has to be signed in. Just trying to help a little homeless cat................never mind.

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
What would the right forum be? It said "It talk about anything here and keep it civil"........................................The myspace link I guess has to be signed in. Just trying to help a little homeless cat................never mind.

Classified ads. I don't see why you're upset about it -- I moved it for you. Chill out.

grendel

Explorer
Feb 24, 2006
Fredericksburg VA
Is that really a rabid cat? I've never seen a rabid animal before.

images.jpg

Scary as hell , ain't it?