Cold pizza

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
Still, I wonder how one can get "lost" unless he made turns?
If a person is just walking thru the woods with no guidance, i.e. compass, gps, they tend to walk in a circle. Democrats counter clockwise and Republicans clockwise. ;) That area has quite a few trails thru it, mostly from dirt bikes. If he was delivering a pizza, he would have been a strange sight carrying one :D

This is the entrance to that location on 532; house driveway goes to the right, wilderness to the left. He had a 50/50 chance, unless he took the driveway right across from Morey Place Rd.

Last edited:

1Jerseydevil

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
Yes, Bob and the associated semi-clear areas.

46er, I understand right hand folks [rep] tend to wander to the right while left hand folks [dem] wander to the left, but this is a straight line clearing. I think there is more to the story than was published. So, has anyone explored this area...... Guy? Anything of interest?

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I've been to the pond as it's owned by Ocean Twp. I wanted to visit the clearings but decided too risky. Private homeowners in some areas are very vigilant.

Attachments

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I'm going to make a guess here. Although Guy and Jess have very likely been to more areas in the pines than anyone alive today, he does not dabble much east of the parkway (maybe 1% of his time, if that?).

Toothy Critter

Explorer
Sep 16, 2016
Winfield
Apparently, the pizza delivery guy is not alone.
:confused:

There is some nasty sugar sand out there. But to get to it you would really have to be thinking..."I have a feeling this is not the right way, maybe I should turn around". Am shocked people just keep driving. IDK if I can feel sorry for boneheads like that

Toothy Critter

Explorer
Sep 16, 2016
Winfield
Also a good hold-up method; have them follow the gps into a spot in the wilds of NJ, tie them to a tree and take the car and AC money. :dance:

That would make a great "World's dumbest criminals" post on You Tube. Crooks leads unsuspecting motorist to a location in the woods who gets his car stuck in the sand. Crook pops out and holds up driver, ties him to a tree, but cant steal the car cause its stuck in the sand. So crook calls for tow truck and truck driver shows up and sees a guy tied to a tree. But then I guess the crook could always tie the tow truck driver to a tree too and steal the tow truck :oops:

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
I will give the pizza guy a little sympathy. At least he was in the right general area and trying to make a buck, before he wandered off into the woods, warm pizza in hand.

Any person who is alive enough to fog a mirror, departing from a geographic point anywhere in New Jersey, should have known within the first five minutes of their voyage that they were not headed to Atlantic City. It's a shame that Title 39 does not address operating a motor vehicle while suffering from severe, chronic shitheadedness. :mad:

old jersey girl

Explorer
Jul 26, 2017
south nj near Delaware bayshore
I will give the pizza guy a little sympathy. At least he was in the right general area and trying to make a buck, before he wandered off into the woods, warm pizza in hand.

Any person who is alive enough to fog a mirror, departing from a geographic point anywhere in New Jersey, should have known within the first five minutes of their voyage that they were not headed to Atlantic City. It's a shame that Title 39 does not address operating a motor vehicle while suffering from severe, chronic shitheadedness. :mad:
"You can't fix stupid" Ron White.

Reactions: noboat