Corn Snake

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Cell phones are convenient but they haven't helped my language any.I would not miss them if they disappeared tomorrow.I would miss my gps but they can take cell phones back and I absolutely hate call waiting.Call ID is great but waiting can take a hike.only reason I have it is momma wants it.My theory is if you want me bad enough you'll call back,with waiting you don't even realize I'm on the phone and to me it's the height of rudeness to hang up on the first caller for the second.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
also being a ratsnake a corn would have keeled scales which makes them appear shiny in sunlight and makes them feel rough when held.Keels are ridges up the middle of each scale.king and milk snakes are smooth scaled.This also a good way to tell black racers and black rats apart.racers are smooth scaled dull black on back and solid grey underneath.black rats are shiny black,mottled cream and grey belly underneath with white chin.head scalation in both are totally different as well as species temperment.I never met a racer that liked me or anyone else for that matter.rats are more congenial and much more likely to fe found off the ground.Racers are named that for a reason,rats tend to move slower or rely on stillness to go unobserved.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Nothing wrong with that, I just thought you did.

Guy