Daytime Wandering's

A-dayshots395.jpg

NJBill

Explorer
Sep 10, 2008
Hamilton (Mercer County)
Chuck,

I think you would have to get my vote as the definite front runner here for the time that you spend being outdoors. Your photos are always appreciated and I think it is just awesome the time you spend having the kids out there along with you and exposing them to all these beautiful areas.

Bill

Copy2ofwashingtontownship124.jpg
weymouth Elwwod Rd. Bridge over Great Egg Harbor River (view from Weymouth Furnace Park) I remember being scared of this bridge when I was very young. My Grandparents had a cabin a little upstream from here. Whenever we canoed or tubed under this bridge I would close my eyes real tight till, usually my Mom or sister's would tell me we were past it. ahh the good ol days.

devilstoy

Explorer
Nov 21, 2008
lindenwold
i did a little adventure in the medford area , i knew there was alot of old farms in the area , but didnt realize how much actual history is around there
, a beautiful mansion still in pretty good shape , im pretty sure its abandoned but the property seems to be some what maintained periodicly

Attachments

• DSCN1377.jpg
    DSCN1377.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 240

devilstoy

Explorer
Nov 21, 2008
lindenwold
i found this to be interesting as well , if anyone has ever seen this and knows what it is and used for : the history behind it i would love to know !

Attachments

• DSCN1395.jpg
    DSCN1395.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 203

devilstoy

Explorer
Nov 21, 2008
lindenwold
not very safe it was litterly sinking in the center , the house was probly down over a foot in the center , non of the door frames lined up at all the brick wall inside was all cracked and shifted

Attachments

• DSCN1390.jpg
    DSCN1390.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 223