DEP Announces Virtual Public Meeting to Launch Wharton State Forest Visitor and Vehicle Use Survey

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Check out this article. There could be a cop on every corner soon :D

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
That won't fly, local cops should not have that kind of duty.

I've always argued the the DMV needs to build an elite force as part of their agency. A force with the ability to go on any state or federal land in the state to stop the nonsense. Charge another dollar on each registration and license. Get it done.

NJPinesExplorer

Sep 14, 2016
Mount Laurel, NJ
Check out this article. There could be a cop on every corner soon :D

It's at least encouraging to see some legislative action against the road closures.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Boyd, is there an option to make this light green a different color with more contrast?

1709083332017.png

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Boyd, is there an option to make this light green a different color with more contrast?

I had a look at the options and am rather lost because I haven't worked with styles on Xenforo sites before. I checked the colors in your screenshot, but don't even see them defined in the current site style. So this is gonna be a question for Ben (would be anyway, since it's about the design of the site). I'll ask him and we'll see what he says.

Reactions: bobpbx

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
From the PPA website.

We are excited about the 2024 Pinelands Adventures season, but we have to delay opening up our 2024 trip registrations due to a new licensing process initiated by the NJ Department of Environmental Protection (DEP). Please be patient as we navigate the new DEP policies and wait for the decisions that have to be made on their end. We will keep you updated as we wait for our approvals to share the Pinelands with you again. We will post updates on our website and will send an email when our trips are officially open for booking!

And then check this out.