Eagle

suits

Mar 12, 2003
Collingswood
Visit site
I haven"t been in Eagle in a couple years.But last time I was there,behind the cemetary about 60 yards were lots of bones of animals and different fruit lying around.It was some kind of either devil worship or due to the nearby migrant camps,santeria.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
It is scary to think that that practice goes on, but some sort of odd things did and from what you say still go on. I witnessed the remains of an animal years ago off of Carranza road near the state institution. It appeard to be a horse but I was not sure. Whether it was a ritual or someone who just wanted to dispose of an animal, I don't know, but I quickly left.

Guy

German

Scout
Dec 31, 1969
I worked in Central Park in NYC during my last summer while in school. I saw some very scary things along those line in the northern portion of the park, near Spanish Harlem. I'll take the pine barrens any day!

VTowner

Scout
Dec 31, 1969
Visit site
Most unnatural animal remains I come across in the pines look like they're a direct result of poaching, not sacrifice. Although I have heard that devil worshippers dig Carranza...it's the only decent obelisk around.