Early This Morning Exploring

Maggie

Scout
Sep 16, 2015
Three Bridges, NJ
Yes, I always look around now. I am constantly going and try to get to a remote spot if possible mainly because of Jessica being with me. However, sometimes that is not possible at my advanced age and I have to take that risk.Jessica has never gone in the woods in the 15 years she has been exploring with me. She waits until we get home.

Never?? I cannot imagine how that is possible. I wish I had her...constitution?

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I noticed she has a hell of a bladder.I always have to slip off at least once a day when she's with us:)She never does:)
Also it is legal to lave cmeras on sate land but if someone steals it the state will no even take a report or investigate it because you technically abandoned it on public property.This goes for anything you leave likr stands ,deer feeders,etc.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I went out early both days of the weekend and spent some time doing a few things. On Sunday I went to revisit a stone because i could not find my photos of it. I have since found them. In any event this one is much better that the previous one. All of the evidence I have tells me this is R. W. Haines.

IMG_1852.jpg

And today I met up with bobpbx and took this of him checking out a few plants.

IMG_1864.jpg

We also ran into Ed Campbell and his wife and spoke to them a few minutes. It was nice seeing them again as well as their dogs.

Guy

Reactions: John