Electrical Substation

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Does anyone know if there is an electrical substation in the Chatsworth area? To be more precise, a substation that would show up on the Chatsworth Quad.

Guy

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Guy, what about that hot zone they are cleaning up off 72, the superfund site. Something in my mind tells me there may be a small substation there. Then again, that may be the woodmansie quad.......??? :think:

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
BobM said:
Guy, what about that hot zone they are cleaning up off 72, the superfund site. Something in my mind tells me there may be a small substation there. Then again, that may be the woodmansie quad.......??? :think:

I asked the man at work who lived in Chatsworth, and is a past member of the Chatsworth Fire Company, and he said there was not one. He did turn me on to a third communications tower that I have to report on also. I was right near it on Saturday and did not see it. I was at the Burlington County Communications tower, the Comcast tower which he said is used by Motorola for cell phones, and the other one is right next to it and I missed it. Saturday I will be getting coordinates there with my new GPS. My yellow eTrex stopped working. I bought the blue Legend from Ben's company. I finally have one with a map in it.I also have to get coordinates of the Apple Pie Hill fire tower, and the Chatsworth Cemetery. I am sure I am missing things so I am not in a rush to send in my results.

Yes...that is the Woodmansie quad. But I am sure that I will be doing that one day, so I will keep that in mind.

Guy