Explore near the shore

DeepXplor

Explorer
Nov 5, 2008
Jersey Shore
:beerspill: Wednesday was a day where I wanted to do some offshore fishing outside of the Barnegat Inlet. My boat was full of gas and I had the beer and bait ready to go. As things would have it my friends were busy and my Waretown neighbors weren't available either. The next best thing at this time of the year was a trip in the woods. My Jeep Wrangler was ready to go so we proceeded to Rt 539 and stopped at Warren Grove for some pictures of the Pygmy Forest. Next stop was at Stafford Forge WMA for some looking around and then breakfast at Lucilles, of course. I then drove to Greenwood WMA and also did a look-see and then some pictures of the Patriotic Rock.

Attachments

• Stafford WMA 2.JPG
    Stafford WMA 2.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 219

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Great photo!

There was a sign at the rock a few weeks back thanking Lucilles for something. I am guessing she put up some money for new flags or the wooden ties that hold them. Does anyone know if I am correct?

Guy

DeepXplor

Explorer
Nov 5, 2008
Jersey Shore
Guy,
I am down the shore in Waretown, during the weekdays, I come home to Marlton on the weekends. I try to advoid the summer rush. Ed Campbell is coming down one day this week to fish or crab but we may just get over to Lucilles and I will ask that question.

Tony