FFS

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I suspect the FFS is going to be burning the woods behind Webbs Mill road at the link below. On Saturday they were plowing lines there and I noticed a fresh plowed line along Pasadena Woodmansie Road slightly back in the woods from the road.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
It may not necessarily be this season. It depends on the burning schedule and if that schedule is not delayed by weather. They are planning to burn this area https://maps.njpinebarrens.com/#lat=39.75430652196604&lng=-74.39567941825865&z=17&type=hybrid&gpx= in Warren Grove. The plow lines have been there since late summer. I hear they plan on late Feb or March, but that again depends on delays in the schedule.

Well, it's about time. That's the area that man went missing after he strayed from his truck. They should have burned it within a year of him gone missing to have a better chance of finding his body.

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
Well, it's about time. That's the area that man went missing after he strayed from his truck. They should have burned it within a year of him gone missing to have a better chance of finding his body.

I thought that was in Warren Grove.

1Jerseydevil

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
I suspect his remains will never be found after the intense search with dogs came up empty. The area to be burned is mostly dry except for the area where the sand road makes a 90 degree turn around the FAA property and this is where I think he was hunting. That is private property in that corner and around the field.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
We all need to resist the urge to look for the remains because 1Jerseydevil is correct that it is mostly private property.