F.L. Ricketts Falls. Ricketts Glen State Park. Benton, PA

Reactions: John

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
41.31661° N 76.27118° W
On Shingle Branch. This is on the little stream that comes in just across from the trail at the base of the first falls going upstream on the main trail up Kitchen Creek from Red Rock.No trail to this falls but it's not bad if you go upstream.I found it headed down from the top.A bit more fun.
Here is a hike I have not done all of yet but from what I have seen it's Ricketts Glen without the crowds.Much of this is a bushwack and no trail and can be dangerous. http://www.midatlantichikes.com/sgl13.htm

John

Jul 17, 2009
Absolutely gorgeous!!! Please keep the Whitesbog photos coming. Always been my favorite spot,

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
The sunset tonite over Millville Shoprite was phenomenal.Looks like it was not just a local phenomenon. I must say your scenery was better then mine though at one point the sunset down here was even brighter.More flourescent red down here,the pinks came later.Your shot must have been taken after the red faded.My Mom has always said her favorite color is "Sky Blue Pink".Now I see what she is talking about.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
You do R0ck Fierodoug as a photographer.I think one secret to your success is your obviously an early riser and you catch the light right.Also evening light you use as well.Noon ruins a good shot every time.

fierodoug

Explorer
Jul 12, 2010
Browns Mills
The Duck picture Bob? Just a Male Mallard sitting on the Frozen and snow covered Barnegat Bay in Seaside Park. He walked up fairly close to where we were sitting on the edge of the bay. I shot it with my Nikon D300 with Nikon 300mm F4 lens with 1.4 Teleconvertor(420mm total). On a tripod laying on the ground to get eye level with the duck.