'Finding Bigfoot' is coming to the Pines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Buchler

Scout
Nov 5, 2011
The makers of Animal Planet's 'Finding Bigfoot' contacted me through my site southjerseybigfoot.com recently. I have spoken with there producers over the phone and they want to come to the Pines to shoot an episode of 'Finding Bigfoot.' I will be giving them a tour of the Pines prior filming(unfortunately I can't tell you when that will be but it will be soon). They will need a place to film the "town hall meeting" as well as a place to shoot their "after dark bigfooting." I warned them that the later will have to be choosen carefully because there is a large cohort of Pineys that would jump at the chance to throw on a monkey suit and pull a prank. If anybody has any suggestions about location for either(or sarcastic remarks :mad:) please feel free to share. They are also asking me to provide witnesses so if any of you have stories to share please go to southjerseybigfoot.com and submit your sighting.( I already regret typing that last sentence)

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
Is that the show with the guys and gal that go around at night screaming and hitting trees with clubs?

Sure hope you will be getting the big bucks for all the abuse you are about to subject yourself too. :D

You might have a better chance finding the Jersey Devil; been seen quite frequently up Newark way ;)

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Place your orders early guys..... :D http://www.partycity.com/product/adult+big+foot+costume.do

bigfoot.png

Reactions: noboat

Adam Buchler

Scout
Nov 5, 2011
Guys, finding Bigfoot producers are asking me to find a spot for a town hall meeting. It's has to sit somewhere around 30-50 people. I was hoping that it could be in the heart of the barrens. I was thinking about a hunting lodge or something like it. Any ideas?

Old Crazy

Explorer
Oct 13, 2007
Stinking Creek, NJ
Guys, finding Bigfoot producers are asking me to find a spot for a town hall meeting. It's has to sit somewhere around 30-50 people. I was hoping that it could be in the heart of the barrens. I was thinking about a hunting lodge or something like it. Any ideas?
The Hammonton Library has a small conference room they allow the public to use for meetings. It should hold 50 people.

If they have the budget for it they could hire a company to set up a big tent somewhere in the pines that could hold 50 people.

fierodoug

Explorer
Jul 12, 2010
Browns Mills
I was reading my towns(Pemberton) Police Blotter when I saw this.
  • Ptl. Sean Smith and Sgt. David Geibel investigated a report of suspicious vehicles in the area of Pasadena Rd. and City Line Rd. They located a group of men looking for Big Foot. The Animal Planet Channel was filming an episode of Finding Big Foot. The film crew had the proper permits.

Reactions: Boyd

johnnyb

Explorer
Feb 22, 2013
Posted by an auto racer friend, Dorsey Schroeder, posing with Bigfoot/Sasquatch/?

Attachments

• 1453306_10200916223054092_1001353912_n.jpg
    1453306_10200916223054092_1001353912_n.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 644
Status
Not open for further replies.