Fire in Pines?

Jul 12, 2006
Gloucester City, NJ
From the WSF FB page. Anyone know what's going on?

JUST AN FYI - Route 206 travellers will find traffic backups at Atsion Lake in Wharton State Forest. A local multi-alarm fire has required fire department tankers to utilize the Atsion Lake spillway area for refilling. State Park Police are on site and directing traffic.

enormiss

Explorer
Aug 18, 2015
Atco NJ
Got caught up in the closures yesterday , stokes was closed between willow grove and burnt house.
Seen 206 closed as well and assumed it was to pump water but they had a sign up that said traffic emergency or something like that.
Think it was closed both north and south when I went by on Atsion at 11am

Heywood

Jan 7, 2018
Delaware
From the WSF FB page. Anyone know what's going on?

JUST AN FYI - Route 206 travellers will find traffic backups at Atsion Lake in Wharton State Forest. A local multi-alarm fire has required fire department tankers to utilize the Atsion Lake spillway area for refilling. State Park Police are on site and directing traffic.

I'm new here and haven't figured out where to post a little tale about one result of a long ago fire right in that location. Since yours is a current event, I don't see a place to post my story. Don't want to inject irrelevant stuff in a serious matter.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I don't see why you should not post it here Heywood. This section is for general discussion topics.

You can also start a new thread in this section to discuss it. Up to you.