Flooded Roads

smoke_jumper

Piney
Mar 5, 2012
Atco, NJ
As most know the woods are very wet. Many roads are nearly impassable. Caranza road is officially closed temporarily by the state.
DB5CCE77-9A47-4695-916F-7A80B86E9EA5.jpeg

dragoncjo

Piney
Aug 12, 2005
camden county
Wow that is officially the most flooded I’ve seen it there. I drove sandy causeway yesterday. Woods looked totally different and there was tons of flooding. Was able to make it from Atsion to Chew but I’ve never seen it like that. More rain on the way this week!

Reactions: smoke_jumper

smoke_jumper

Piney
Mar 5, 2012
Atco, NJ
Wow that is officially the most flooded I’ve seen it there. I drove sandy causeway yesterday. Woods looked totally different and there was tons of flooding. Was able to make it from Atsion to Chew but I’ve never seen it like that. More rain on the way this week!
I did that drive two weeks ago, just before the week of rain. There was one spot that the water was bubbling up in the middle of Sandy Causeway like an artisan well. There was a clogged pipe under the road and must have had a crack. Water was bubbling up and flowing down the road.

Reactions: dragoncjo

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Decided to check things out in Peaslee today for the first time since the big rains. Tried two different roads that are normally very dry, but there was major flooding I didn't want to drive through within a hundred feet from where the roads left the pavement, so I just gave up. Could be awhile before things dry up.

smoke_jumper

Piney
Mar 5, 2012
Atco, NJ
You know, I am pretty sure I've said it before, but I'll say it again.
If we would all just bite the bullet and start driving POS electric cars, all of this climate change and global warming bullshit would cease to exist and we could all get back to leading normal lives. :)
Those things waste so much electricity. Just the other day I unplugged a whole row of these that weren’t even being used:D