Forked River Mountain Cleanup

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Hey everybody. Just wanted to let everyone know that I got the truck running right again. Apparently in order to get out of 4-low the truck needs to be in NEUTRAL. Imagine that. Some kind of new "trick" gear automatic transmissions have. I guess I should think about learning how to drive and getting my license one of these days. Oh well, now I know.

Paul.

Glad it all worked out for you. At least you were able to look around a little more than usual on your ride home :)

Guy

ChrisNJ

Explorer
Jan 31, 2006
Medford
What a great job guys, thanks from the less active citizens of the state for your diligence. Wish I could have been there also.

Yes I have the power to give thanks from the entire state.

NJSurfCowboy

Apr 22, 2008
Yeti,
Good to hear you got your truck fixed. I thought of everything out there except for neutral. Probably cause I have always had manual transmissions. Anyway, glad it all worked out for ya.

-Keith

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Paul,
Whatta trip! It is awesome that the event didn't screw up the truck. I was thrilled to see it at work today. I feel like an ass myself we didn't try that. That was however one long 2.5 hours getting home. And Damn! Missed out on sandwiches and brews with two good Forked River fellas! Good sights though going home.
Keith, glad to see you hit the board! we had a blast those couple hours and the conversation showed that Yeti, You Guys & I share like interests.
Perhaps we'll hook up. You & your Pop rock!
Stay on and enjoy this site. You will definately appreciate it.
By the way, that tight trail.......... sucked. That was tight for a quad, and a jeep, not made for the Jacked Dodge! But you guys really helped get the YETI through it. My take on it was push on, it ain't mine.

g.

YETI

Scout
Mar 11, 2007
Berlin
Guy, you are so on the money. I definetly saw alot more then I could have imagined. Long ride but worth it for the scenery. Keith, thanks for all the help. You were a huge help dude. I really appreciate it. Say thanks to your pop for me too. I was so relieved to start the truck, put my foot on the brake, shift the automatic to neutral, then feel the 4WD shift out of low. It was AWESOME. George, not for nothin, but you should feel like an ass.....Hehe.. Just kiddin.. It's my truck, I'm the one that feels like an ass. Thanks for the tour on the way home.

Paul

jmaul

Dec 11, 2007
Hey everybody. Just wanted to let everyone know that I got the truck running right again. Apparently in order to get out of 4-low the truck needs to be in NEUTRAL. Imagine that. Some kind of new "trick" gear automatic transmissions have. I guess I should think about learning how to drive and getting my license one of these days. Oh well, now I know.

Paul.

Glad to hear about the fix. Did not think about the 'neutral' thing, with mine I have to be in neutral to get it IN to low and the same to get it OUT, so I seem to remember to do so. The best fix is the FREE ONE:dance:.