Fox in Haddonfield

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
All,

I was entering a cemetery in Haddonfield today and a fox ran in front of my car and headed through the stones. I parked in the back and searched it out and came up with these.

IMG_9351.JPG

IMG_9352.JPG

IMG_9353.JPG

It kept laying down and yawning, and eventually went into the woods where I followed it. It was laying down yawning again, looking at me. It seems kind of thin. All my photo’s in the woods are blurry.

Guy

dragoncjo

Piney
Aug 12, 2005
camden county
Nice shot Guy, were exactly was that? There is quite a population of fox around haddon heights, haddonfield, barrington, audubon, haddon twp. As I've said before tavistock c.c. released captive bred fox onto their course in the mid 90's to help with a goose problem. When I was on the golf team in high school you would see them all the time. They would sit on the tee box and watch you hit golf balls then try to run after the ball, very friendly actually. Talking to a member there they found a den on the course with several dozen golf balls in it. Most of the fox from there have bred and spread out pretty good. This past fall one was in my backyard with a squirrel in its mouth, it was very fat and had a beautiful red coat. That one is a little scrawny, but that is how they normally look.