Friendship Article in SJ Courier Post

wolfspider05

Explorer
Nov 12, 2004
Riverside Nj
I was at Friendship last week exploring, I found old foundations in the wooded area that I never knew where there and very old glass bottle pieces all around, I also found a bunch of plants in the woods near the bogs that looked like there where planted because they are in straight lines and they are all the same plant. I also stopped by the Friendship school in Tabernacle near Nixon's. It's a shame I didn't bring my camera, I'll be out there agian to take pics.

suresue592003

Explorer
Apr 4, 2004
Browns Mills, NJ
This week I am going back up to Friendship and take some pictures of my own. I need to take one of the old outhouse hole before it totally disappears.
Yes there are a few hidden foundations not totally visable to the eye unless you know where to look. The broken colored glass lays on the side towards Chatsworth. I was looking at that the last time I was there. I vaguely remember my dad dumping back in that area.
Someone earlier had mentioned a Q.hut being in the Friendship area. I had completely forgotten about the hut until now. Thank you for rekindling my memory...now I recall where it stood.

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
FYI, unfortunately we cannot post full copies of copyrighted material here in the forums. A few years ago, the site was threatened with legal action when a member posted a scanned article. And in that case, the newspaper in question had been out of business for many years, but somebody still owned the copyright to the material.

However, another member is going to contact you privately and send you the article.

gingin418

Apr 26, 2021
Galloway
FYI, unfortunately we cannot post full copies of copyrighted material here in the forums. A few years ago, the site was threatened with legal action when a member posted a scanned article. And in that case, the newspaper in question had been out of business for many years, but somebody still owned the copyright to the material.

However, another member is going to contact you privately and send you the article.
Thank you!

Reactions: Boyd

Joe M

Scout
Nov 6, 2008
Newark, DE
www.meritboundalley.com

Hi! Is there any chance I could get a copy of this article as well?