Garfield DeMarco

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
An amazing story Bob. I could not believe the request for burial funds when I read his obituary a few weeks ago.

I cannot fathom how someone so educated and so powerful could be so stupid and flippant with his money. In one respect, it seemed like he stayed grounded by staying in his humble home in Hammonton but his habits and flamboyancy strongly proved otherwise.

If I had his money, you would certainly see a few more motorized extravagances in my backyard and driveway, like any self-respecting redneck but I can promise you that I wouldn't have died a broken and sad man.

c1nj

Explorer
Nov 19, 2008
Why do you need anymore motorized extravagances when own a
CR 480? It is the pinnacle motorized extravagances!

Reactions: RednekF350

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Why do you need anymore motorized extravagances when own a
CR 480? It is the pinnacle motorized extravagances!

You make a good point. :)

I will be putting it up for sale this year. I am the original owner and the bike is all original right down to the tires. I have the title, a.k.a. certificate of origin, Owners Manual and the official Honda shop manual for it. It will likely need come carb work to get her going again but it should not be anything major for anyone familiar with the bike.

Scott

slingblade

Scout
Sep 15, 2016
MakePeace Lake NJ
You make a good point. :)
I will be putting it up for sale this year. I am the original owner and the bike is all original right down to the tires. I have the title, a.k.a. certificate of origin, Owners Manual and the official Honda shop manual for it. It will likely need come carb work to get her going again but it should not be anything major for anyone familiar with the bike.
Scott

I'm guessing that more then a few will say... this post needs a picture.

Reactions: manumuskin