Geo Cache Kendawg

KenDawg

Scout
Aug 10, 2003
South Jersey
I tried to search the name of the cache ( Tape #1 ) but I can not find anything on it. I also searched www.geocache.com by Barnegat's zipcode (08005) and still nothing. Can you give directions or a better location of the area. I'll see what I can come up with. I can also ask around.
Thanks !

JerseyJim

Explorer
Aug 17, 2003
Delaware County Pa.
Ken,
Wow, that Geocache sight is great, I spent a few hours just reading everything. I kept seeing your name pop up, you have been a busy guy, well you and Fro. I plan on buying a GPS unit sometime after the hoildays, but if you go out again soon, think I could tag along with you guys? I love a challenge.
Jersey Jim

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
If you are talking about the one at Dover Forge it is Tom's cache. That is the one that all of us signed this weekend. I left a quarter and took nothing. The wind almost took all of the pages, but I believe we collected them all.

Guy

B

bach2yoga

TeeGate said:
If you are talking about the one at Dover Forge it is Tom's cache. That is the one that all of us signed this weekend. I left a quarter and took nothing. The wind almost took all of the pages, but I believe we collected them all.

Guy

I found that one this summer as well when looking for spiranthes.
Renee