Good stuff

smoke_jumper

Piney
Mar 5, 2012
Atco, NJ
That'awsome :) My family used to own a charter boat in Cape May. I enjoyed helping and watching other people (especially kids) catch something as much as catching it myself.

Reactions: 46er

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Woulda been nice if the turd woulda actually taken video of the fish once the kid got it in.I watched the whole damn video to see dirt and water at the end of it and never did get to see the damn fish. I"m sure the kid will appreciate this video when he's grown.Of course I"m sure pics were taken after the fact. How can you take nine minutes of video and not get the fish when it comes out of the water?

Reactions: smoke_jumper

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
Woulda been nice if the turd woulda actually taken video of the fish once the kid got it in.I watched the whole damn video to see dirt and water at the end of it and never did get to see the damn fish. I"m sure the kid will appreciate this video when he's grown.Of course I"m sure pics were taken after the fact. How can you take nine minutes of video and not get the fish when it comes out of the water?

I thought the same thing, but they must have been reading our minds. The bass is 46.75 inches in length - Sam tapes out at 47 inches.

http://patch.com/new-jersey/barnegat-manahawkin/watch-6-year-old-catches-41-pound-striper-0

smoke_jumper

Piney
Mar 5, 2012
Atco, NJ
I thought it too. Getting the fish on the beach probably out getting it all on video. I have to admit. That 6 year old handled that fish better then most adults we had on the boat.

Reactions: manumuskin