Graveyard in Manahawkin

shoobie

May 17, 2004
Manahawkin
I probably should have mentioned it when I saw it, but there was an article on the front section of the Asbury Park press a few days ago about the Cemetary. They had a guy there doing some kind of radar scan of the ground to find unmarked burial sites. He found a mass grave from a shipwreck and a couple of other interesting things..hmm, can't find the article online, anyway just a belated heads up.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Wouldn't you like to have one of those radar units? Think of what could be found in the pines with that.

Guy

B

bach2yoga

TeeGate said:
Wouldn't you like to have one of those radar units? Think of what could be found in the pines with that.

Guy

Ain't that the truth! :D :D

suresue592003

Explorer
Apr 4, 2004
Browns Mills, NJ
Is it something like a metal detector? How in the world would it detect graves & bodies? I am obviously missing the info. as well as the concept here.
........Sue.........

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
KenDawg said:
I wonder how much that unit costs. Anybody want to chip in ?

I bet we could get a return on our investment :)

Guy

shoobie

May 17, 2004
Manahawkin
If the cost of the MRI I had a few months ago is any indication, it won't be cheap! Of course you probably wounldn't need to cover malpractice insurance. :rolleyes: