Hammonton Lakes Campground

PINEY WARDEN

Explorer
Jan 13, 2012
Yes that's the one sorry I got the name wrong.

It was bought by another individual. It is getting cleaned up, but that is all I know about it at this time. I have heard it is really clean in there. But not sure what is being done as far as a campground or not!

Pandot

Scout
Sep 30, 2008
Sweetwater
I vaguely remember something about a fee due to the state, or some silly regulation that they didnt comply with in a timely manner. they weren't permitted to operate as a result. I am pretty certain it was over something ridiculous and minor.

Broke Jeep Joe

Explorer
Mar 8, 2006
Waterford Twp
Drove by it around 2 weeks ago, I think and there was a hand made sign at the main road that read "beard fest" yes beard not beer, not sure what that was all about?

dogg57

Piney
Jan 22, 2007
Southern NJ
southjerseyphotos.com
Drove by it around 2 weeks ago, I think and there was a hand made sign at the main road that read "beard fest" yes beard not beer, not sure what that was all about?
Beardfest is a music, art, and sustainable living festival hosted by the band Out of the Beardspace. Beardfest 2014 will feature 25 local and national musical acts, including Consider the Source, Moon Hooch, Flux Capacitor, and Out of the Beardspace. Beardfest will also feature live visual art creation, and sustainable living workshop
http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/615275