Has anyone ever had problems with parking

virgos

Explorer
Mar 25, 2007
Has anyone ever had problems with parking at Lake Oswego. We are doing a kayaking trip. We won't be able to get back to the car until around 9. We are doing a day trip but are getting something to eat before we go back to pickup the vehicle

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I have not heard anything. It is a semi well traveled area so the risks are high for someone to try anything I would think. Try to park close to the road and not the lake?????

Guy

virgos

Explorer
Mar 25, 2007
is there a place

is there a place where you can semi hide your car even if you have to drive up the road just a bit
thanks for you reply

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
There always is the option to park on the far side of the lake at the location below. There is a bridge there to cross and you can put in there I believe. It is much more remote which may or may not make things worse. The good thing is not as many people know about it, but the bad thing is not many people travel by to catch someone.

http://maps.njpinebarrens.com/#lat=39.73457&lng=-74.479977&z=17&type=nj2007&gpx=

Guy

virgos

Explorer
Mar 25, 2007
thats a great spot actually thanks

If there are no huge puddles to traverse I'll park there. i'll just a leave a not on my truck. WE'RE WATCHING YOU! That'll keep most of them away. I've done it before.

virgos

Explorer
Mar 25, 2007
thank you for the parking spot. it worked out just fine

a
There always is the option to park on the far side of the lake at the location below. There is a bridge there to cross and you can put in there I believe. It is much more remote which may or may not make things worse. The good thing is not as many people know about it, but the bad thing is not many people travel by to catch someone.

http://maps.njpinebarrens.com/#lat=39.73457&lng=-74.479977&z=17&type=nj2007&gpx=

Guy