Hawk shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2004
Galloway
furball said:
I have two 9mm handguns strategically placed in my home, loaded with rounds in the chambers, for some lucky bastard who would like to make an unsolicited and no-appointment visit. Here in FL we can shoot and ask questions later. In NJ, you probably have to first determine if you are in risk of deadly harm, ask permission to shoot the bastard and then have him sign a release form that he won't sue your ass afterwards. Remember, always aim and shoot to kill, this way they can't sue yeah.

Hmmm...

mike242424

Explorer
Feb 17, 2007
Tabernacle
Yeah good point the good sportsman people of this state who own guns shouldnt have anything to worry about. It just makes me think of what could happen in the future.

dragoncjo

Piney
Aug 12, 2005
camden county
Gabe :rofl:

I remember hearing a thing about people in glass house shouldn't throw.....ah nevermind.

Time to put this one into the slag heap.

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
You do not want to take responsibility for overseeing this site properly, so for me, that is YOUR problem.

Who are you to come here and tell me that I'm not overseeing the site properly? The user that you are complaining about has not broken any rules on the site. He is not threatening any member here. There is no problem. If you can't see the difference between words and pictures of bloodied animals, then you have a problem.

You're entitled to your opinion, and I don't have a problem with you sharing your opinion on him or me with others.

You want me to censor him because you don't like his opinion? It's sarcasm! For someone who has all manner of patriotic symbols in your posts, you sure act like someone who would be happier living under King George.

HawkinNative

Explorer
Oct 7, 2008
Egg Harbor City
I'm sorry this ended up deteriorating into such a contentious debate that it ended up being sent to the "Slag heap". The news about the shooting of a raptor or any non-game species, in my opinion, can NEVER be considered a "lousy thread". If certain postings that were made concerning this incident have degraded the content to the point it was considered a "lousy thread", may I humbley suggest that those postings, like a cancer in the body, be excised restoring my initial posting to worthiness in the eyes of the administrator. May I suggest that in the future, hostile written confrontations be conducted via PM's saving wortwhile posted topics from being tossed on the "Slag Heap".

Aaron

Explorer
Jul 29, 2007
Sorry Hawkin, i did not mean to hijack your thread and get it put in the heap, ill delete my stuff. again sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.