Hey, look what I found!!!

B

bach2yoga

Michael did an excellent slide presentation at last years Pinelands Short Course. He has an incredible array of now and then pictures of various ghost towns, and authored the book that you have, Barry, on Harrisville the Paper Making Town of the Pine Barrens. He has been doing this for many years and has an extensive amount of knowledge. His now and then photos reminded me of Guy. :)
Speaking of authors, I got a cute shot of Howard Boyd asleep at his table at the Pine Barrens Jamboree. :)
Renee

B

BarryC

Actually Renee, that's the Harrisville book you have (I'm trying to find one for myself.) My Harrisville book is by Angelo N. Dellomo.
That is also a good book.
bach2yoga said:
Michael ..., and authored the book that you have, Barry, on Harrisville the Paper Making Town of the Pine Barrens. Speaking of authors, I got a cute shot of Howard Boyd asleep at his table at the Pine Barrens Jamboree. :)
Renee

B

bach2yoga

BarryC said:
Actually Renee, that's the Harrisville book you have (I'm trying to find one for myself.) My Harrisville book is by Angelo N. Dellomo.
That is also a good book.

Ooops....thought you had it too...it is a very good book. I haven't seen the other, I'll have to check it out.
Renee