Hiking from river to river

ex-lion tamer

Mar 14, 2007
The Concrete Jungle
Anyone know if there's a way to get to the Mullica River Camp from the Batsto River?

I'm paddling the Batsto next month, and it'd be nice to stock up on water at the Mullica camp if I can hike there. From the maps and satellite photos I've looked at, there doesn't appear to be a proper trail.

Thanks!

Anyone know if there's a way to get to the Mullica River Camp from the Batsto River?

I'm paddling the Batsto next month, and it'd be nice to stock up on water at the Mullica camp if I can hike there. From the maps and satellite photos I've looked at, there doesn't appear to be a proper trail.

Thanks!

There is a road that goes to Mullica camp. It starts on Quaker Bridge Rd almost exactly 2 miles from Atsion. There is a sign on a tree that says Mullica Camp. You can drive most of the way but will have to hike the rest. Just hike in with your water and stash it in the woods someplace.

Steve

NJHIKERADAM

Scout
Jul 19, 2006
You can hike the Mullica River trail . It starts at Atsion and goes to Batsto.If memory serves me right the whole trail is 9 miles one way and I believe the Mullica Campsite is about halfway...

NJHIKERADAM

Scout
Jul 19, 2006
Actually I just checked my trail logs and its only 2.5 mile hike from Atsion to Mullica Camp Site.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
From the maps and satellite photos I've looked at, there doesn't appear to be a proper trail.

We don't need no stinking proper trail! We don't need no stinking trail at all!

Sorry, I could'nt resist that Oregon man. I'm just teasing. I'm sure in Oregon you've been in some really wild places.