Home Security Camera

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Does anyone have a home security camera that is hooked up to a computer in the house? Or does anyone have one that goes to a cloud other than Comcast or an alarm company? I am looking to get one that can monitor my house.

Basically, I want suggestions and info.

Last edited:

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I have looked many of them over, I was hoping to hear from someone who has one.

dogg57

Piney
Jan 22, 2007
Southern NJ
southjerseyphotos.com
A person I house sit for now and then loves her canary.She Uses it for her parrots to see them night or day also check temperature and humidity . only issue has been when apple did updates she has a i phone 6s

Last edited:

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
I had a 2 camera system that I accessed remotely over the internet for our cabin in the Adirondacks. Don't recall the brand, but I bought it in an online store that specialized in surveillance stuff. Came with a HD that stored video for 2 weeks. One camera was in the basement pointed at the heating system, the other under an eave pointed at the road. Not the best vid but I could make out a license plate number in the driveway, also had night vision. Was not cheap, I think around $400.

skip3

Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
cc tx, Green Bank Nj
I have a system that I use at the farm and one I use here. I just buy a simple Anran dvr on Amazon and add cameras as i go. I look at the farm every time i get bored. Works good from my cell but not so well from my computer.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Than you all for your input. I will look them all over and make a decision.